New pricing for LEED project registration
- November 3, 2016
- Posted by: Bazeeth Ahamed K M
- Category: Blog,
New pricing from 1st December 2016 for LEED project registration and certification
For the first time since 2010, GBCI has increased its price for project registration and certification [for commercial projects]. The new pricing includes full access to the brand new arc platform, a green building performance platform that is fully integrated with LEED online.
The notable changes after December 1, 2016 are –
- Increase in project registration [for commercial projects] by $300
- New residential pricing and updated options for residential projects pursuing appeals
- New minimum thresholds for fees
- As of 1 Dec 2016, all currently registered and certified LEED projects will have automatic access to arc.
- Optimised pricing considerations for large scale projects, portfolios, campus and volume program participants
In order to lock in the current LEED registration rates, and also receive access to arc, projects must register by December 1, 2016 and pay on time. To lock in the current LEED certification rates, projects must complete certification or pre-pay certification fees before March 1, 2017 [ within 90 days of update].