LEED Green Associate Made Easy – V3
Here is the most easiest and economical way to pass the LEED Green Associate Examination. Read the testimonials from candidates who took our classroom and online courses. Following are the course deliverables :
Well organized video Lectures. Watch it any time and any number of times. Learn at your convenience.
Downloadable mp3. Make use of your travel time by listening to the audio files.
Downloadable presentations in pdf and MS-power point show formats.
Practice Questions at the end of each chapter and 3 sample exams adding up to around 500 Sample Questions which are sufficient enough to prepare for the exam.
Clarify your doubts and interact with other exam takers. We ensure your questions are answered within 2 business days. Forum is open for everyone irrespective of whether you take our course or not.
Table of Content
Why LEED Green Associate Made Easy V 3 was published?LEED Green Associate Made Easy was first published in Jan 2011 and subsequently revised in Oct 2012. It was very well received more than 2000 Professionals have downloaded it. After receiving feed backs from around 50 professionals who have used our study resources recently and passed the exam, we felt that the exams are becoming tougher recently and there is a need to add some more contents. Accordingly the contents are updated and published on 11th Nov 2013.What inspired me to publish this free study guide?
- In 2008, when I was preparing for LEED AP exam, www.intheleed.com a free study guide published by an Architect, Pat Flyn was of great help.
- In early 2010 when I started giving class room training for LEED Green Associate and LEED AP BD+C, I used the free study guide published by Larry C. Sims (Popularly called as Rock Wood Study Guide) as one of the references.
- The above free resources motivated me to publish my own LEED Green Associate Study Guide.
Why another study guide for LEED Green Associate?
With all due respect to the Authors of popular study guides in the market, I personally feel that these study guides are not very reader friendly. For a working professional who spends 8-10 hrs/day on work, in addition has to fulfill his family commitments may not be in a position to read a study material which has more than 250 pages with tiny fonts and cramped line spacing. These study guides have very good content, but do not make it interesting for such a busy professional.
Following are the special features of LEED Green Associate Made Easy.
- Specifically designed for working professionals with concise but complete contents sufficient to crack the LEED Green Associate examination.
- The content of the book is structured in such a way that the candidates can easily extend their preparation for LEED AP specialty exams.
- Online discussion forum at the end of each chapter which enables the readers to clarify all their doubts by discussing with the author.
- Online version of the book is also available if the reader prefers to read using pc/laptops.
- Access to 100 sample questions.
Is LEED Green Associate Made Easy sufficient to pass the exam?
Based on the feedback from the candidates who have used this book, this study guide accompanied with practice questions (either from www.greenbuildingacademy.co or from other parties) is sufficient to pass the LEED Green Associate examination.
Are there any other study materials from you, which will help in preparing for the examination?
Yes. In addition to the LEED Green Associate Made Easy Study guide, we have the following paid resources in our website:
- Recorded Video Lecture for each chapter
- Downloadable handouts of the presentation
- More than 500 practice questions for the examination.
I would be pleased to hear your feedback & comments. Please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
K.M. BAZEETH AHAMED
11th Nov 2013.
1. Spend a minimum 2-3 hours per day on the course material consistently. Do not take a break from the course for more than 3 days.
2. Target to take the exam within 3-4 weeks from the date of starting the course. The earlier you take the exam, easier it will be.
3. Do not try to understand everything first time. If you have any questions ask us through the forum. We are committed to answer any question within 2 business days.
4. Try to understand the concepts and do not try to memorize.
5. Look for updates and additional information, below the video of each chapter.
6. Presentations are updated frequently based on the feedback we receive from candidates who took the exam. So if there is a conflict in information with video and presentation, the content in the presentation supersedes
7. Do not jump to sample questions immediately. Review the study resources well before taking the Practice Questions.
7. Review the wrong answers in the Practice Questions. Practice Questions’ Results will be automatically emailed to you with the Answer Key.